April 2020 | With the ongoing spread of COVID-19 and the President’s extension of the stay-at-home orders to April 30, 2020, we are receiving more and more inquiries about whether the 2020 competition will go on as scheduled.

Right now, we want everyone across the nation – sponsors, locals, state, teens, parents and friends – to know that we are looking at every option before us. Know that we want to do what is best for everyone.

We understand that many of our local/state teen organizations are having to postpone or cancel their programs to a later date. So rather than giving you no date, we choose to have the opportunity to negotiate the best possible outcome for everyone.

Due to some behind the scenes issues prior to the COVID-19 virus, we found ourselves in an unusual situation concerning our competition dates. We want to assure all of you that we are very much aware of what you are going through in your states. We are diligently working to find the best possible solution for everyone!

Obviously, a national competition in August with every state represented is not possible at this time. Also, due to the “shelter in place” order in Orlando, it is impossible for us to meet with the people we need to speak with to give you alternate date information.

Please rest assured we are working on this situation daily and will be making an announcement as soon as we can.

We ask that you please give us some time to find the best solution for everyone.

Stay Healthy!
Donna and Kristin